Workshop - Price Guide
We love creating jewellery to remember, and get great satisfaction from bringing older jewellery back to it’s beautiful best.
Restoration: before & after
Over time jewellery can become worn or damaged, so it is best to act in good time. In this example, the ring looks very much the worse for wear and really worn. The good news for the client was we were able to remake it as before, with new gemstones and a modern design twist.
Repairs Price Guide
Our preference is for a jeweller to actually see your piece of jewellery or watch in person. However, you can easily email us your jewellery photos - ideally a good close up - and repair request and we will give you a free quote right away.
- Chain soldering from - $20.00
- Ring resize - smaller from - $44.00
- Ring resize - larger from $65.00
- Jewellery clean and polish from - $20.00
- Clean, polish and Rhodium plating a ring - $49.95
- Gold and silver clasps replaced from $24.95 for silver and $34.95 for gold
- Safety chains supplied and soldered from $29.95 for silver and $90.00 for gold
- Rethreading necklaces from $42.95 and bracelets from $24.95
- Valuations and written appraisals from $49.95
- Engraving starts at $29.95 for simple inscriptions
- Melting down clients' gold to remake a new piece of jewellery such as a simple wedding ring, engagement ring or bangle - labour $200.
The diverse nature of jewellery repairs, means prices vary relative to the difficulty of the job and time required to do the work.
All jewellery repairs come with a minimum 12 months warranty, most with lifetime warranty. The prices above serve as a guide only.
Meet the Jewellers
David is a qualified jeweller with 30 years’ experience, also a qualified gemologist, diamond grader, diamond and gemstone setter.
Ivan is a qualified jeweller with 30 years’ experience.
Armen, our newest team member, is also a qualified jeweller.
We are qualified gemmologists, diamond graders and valuers.
Jewellery Workshop - Open 6 Days: Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm & Sat 9-2pm.